Subject: Piccadilly Spicy Cajun Chicken
Date: 6/6/2021, 1:50 PM
On 6/6/2021 10:24 AM, Nico wrote:
Hello from Georgia. I was excited to see that you had Piccadilly’s Spicy Cajun
Chicken Recipe on your site but the link appears to be deactivated.
Any chance you still have access to this recipe? Thanks!
Yes, I have it. Notice that this is a cafeteria recipe and it makes 3 gallons of the dish.
You'll need to cut it down to size for however much you want to make.
Piccadilly Cafeteria Spicy Cajun Chicken
3 lbs oleo
6 ozs cornstarch
4-1/2 qts water
4-1/2 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
6 TBSP granulated garlic
6 tsp whole oregano
3 TBSP basil
3 TBSP salt
3 tsp black pepper
2 TBSP cayenne pepper*
10 lbs cooked chicken meat(cut 2-1/2" x 1/2")**
1-1/2 lbs green bell pepper(diced 1/2")
4-1/2 lbs fresh tomatoes(diced 1/2")
12 lbs cooked white rice
1. Melt oleo in roast pan or round brazier on range top on medium heat.
2. Add cornstarch to water, hand whip until smooth, and add to oleo.Stir until
3. Add Worcestershire Sauce, garlic, whole oregano, basil salt, black pepper
and cayenne pepper. Stir until well blended.
4. Add cooked chicken meat, stir and cook over medium heat approximately 10
5. Add diced bell pepper and tomatoes. Stir and cook approximately 2 minutes.
6. Serve 10 ozs on full order over 4-1/2 ozs rice.
Makes 3 gallons or 42 full orders.
* Amount of cayenne pepper may be adjusted to suit customers in certain localities.
** Leftover cooked chicken may be used. Remove all breading and skin and be very
careful not to include bones or veins.